Monday, April 17, 2017

Watermelon Salsa

  Refreshing and appetizing...You'll fall in love with my 5 ingredients recipe for this Watermelon Salsa.. The only thing that can possibly make watermelon better is a super simple and healthy recipe for Watermelon Salsa. I mean.. 5 ingredients!! although not obvious hit the spot!:) It has this totally salty sweet thing that is wondering.. And even though Watermelon is the star, it's not over powering..just refreshing.. This is also a great way to do something different with part of giant Watermelon:) I figure there are only a few months out of the year where I can eat it until my heart busts, so why not!! I just want to eat that with chips right now!!! 

My #foodirmonday #bloghop entry for this monday's theme #watermelon.

Ingredients:
2 cups diced Watermelon
1/2 cup chopped red Onion
1/2 teaspoon chopped Jalapeno or green chillies
1/2 Lime (juiced)
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
Salt to taste
Method:
* Gently fold all the ingredients together in a big mixing bowl.

* Serve with Corn Chips or any chips or crackers as a topping. 

* Enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment